Streamlined in its design, and with an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, the Cerium LT hoody works as midlayer or standalone in cool, dry conditions. Premium 850 fill-power down is lofty and resilient, the Arato™ 10 nylon shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. Articulated construction moves with the body, and the insulated StormHood™ provides coverage without compromising range of vision.
Redesigned to include an internal zippered security pocket with a stuff sack, elasticized cuffs at wrist and an adjustable hem drawcord to seal out cold, and an improved fit with longer body length
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth