Our Colorado sock was designed to show the big mountains some big love. This burly, all-mountain performance sock has the perfect amount of cushioning along the bottom of the foot for extra support and comfort. Over-the-Calf height is ideal for skiing and riding in deep conditions while fine gauge Merino Wool provides legendary warmth without the bulk. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
67% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Light: Built light, darn comfy and super strong—substantial construction for a lightweight, sure fit.
Over the Calf Height: The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out.
62% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex