Staying comfortable has never been easier. Wrapped in high performance Primaloft insulation and HydroBlock 15K stretch shell fabric. Lycra thumbholes keep out the chill and modern features like the SkiTouch Stylus make staying connected easy. The Cruz jacket pushes the limits on what we can expect from a technical and flattering ski jacket.
High waterproofing and breathability couple with insulation and improved range of motion to make this Obermeyer® ski jacket an essential part of your on-slope kit.
Ski Contour™ construction:
- Articulated seams and mechanical stretch improve mobility.
- Full-motion™ sleeves reduce binding.
- Waterproof HydroBlock TPU finish uses a breathable dot lamination.
- DuroGuard DWR (durable water resistant) coating.
- 15,000mm / 15,000 g/m²/24hr waterproof and breathable rating.
PrimaLoft® Sport insulation:
- Low-loft fill insulates even when wet.
- Highly compressible design packs away easily variable-temperature trips.
- 100 g/m².
Fully seam sealed.
Water-resistant YKK AquaGuard® zips.
Zip-off hood with drawstring.
Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
Stand collar with zipper garage.
Mesh-lined CSV™ pit zips dump excess heat.
Zip chest pocket with goggle-cleaning cloth.
Zip hand pockets with SkiTouch Stylus for smartphone use.
Hook-and-loop flap pocket at the right shoulder.
Inner mesh goggle pocket.
Zip inner media pocket.
Hook-and-loop cuffs with thumbhole gaiters.
Snap-Away™ powder skirt.
Droptail hem with drawcord.
Shell and Fill: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon.