Our most versatile baselayer: warm, breathable and with Polygiene® permanent odor control for daily use. The Capilene® Midweight Crew hits the sweet spot between weight, breathability and wicking performance so you can wear this piece alone or under layers to stay dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather. Constructed with Polartec® Power Grid® fabric, Capilene® Midweight has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as trapping warmth. Solid-colored fabrics have 93% recycled-polyester content, heathers have 63% and both are treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Polygiene® permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing, and because it’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Features include a rib-knit collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops to cover your hands, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, raglan shoulder seams and offset side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Rib-knit crew at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Raglan shoulder seam for better fit and mobility
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops help to cover hands
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing; drop tail for better coverage
- 193 g (6.8 oz)