Updated with new eco-friendly 100% recycled PrimaLoft® insulation, the HAYDEN JACKET is a fully-featured jacket ready for any winter condition. Our do-it-all insulated jacket, built with the waterproof and durable Recon 2L fabric, features high breathability and 4-way stretch to regulate temperature and comfort during activity and especially cold days. Including intelligent finishes like interior electronics compartments and Polartec® Power Dry® thumbhole cuffs, the Hayden is our go-to jacket when we see cold and ever-changing resort or sidecountry conditions.
- Eco-friendly insulation with fibers finer than cashmere for temperature regulation and comfort in all conditions. Air-permeable 4-way stretch face fabric for generous mobility and breathability.
- Fully seam sealed, waterproof 2-layer construction with DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides dependable weather protection.
- Soft microfleece lined front hood & chin guard add next-to-skin comfort; buttery-soft Polartec® Power Dry® thumbhole cuffs keep snow out and warmth in.
- Quilted double rip-stop lining is breathable and feels great over layers or next to skin. Covered, mesh lined underarm vents shed excess heat on warm days.
- Backpack-friendly raglan sleeves and chest pocket.
- Adjustable (& removable) stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic for deep powder days. Full length interior windguard keeps breeze out. Integrated helmet compatible hood with 3-point adjustment for inclement weather.
- Interior zippered mesh pocket with media port and a large mesh drop pocket with elastic binding; plus a pass pocket on lower sleeve. Dual, spacious hand pockets with horizontal and vertical access and hem drawcord adjustment inside.
- Water resistant and reliable YKK AquaGuard® (Coil) zippers and snaps.
- Big mountain/freeride
- Standard fit
- Center back length (size Large): 32.5 in