Updated with new eco-friendly 100% recycled PrimaLoft® insulation, the cold-weather favorite LUCKY JACKET is once again ready for winter. Including all the features you’d expect from Strafe, like the buttery soft Polartec® thumbhole cuffs, and our super soft Recon 2L 4-way stretch fabric for mobility and breathability, this is our go-to jacket for those cold winter days on the mountain.
- Eco-friendly insulation with fibers finer than cashmere for temperature regulation and comfort in all conditions.
- Fully seam sealed, waterproof 2-layer construction with DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides dependable weather protection. Breathable Recon 4-way stretch face fabric for generous comfort and mobility.
- Thoughtful fleece accents like the soft microfleece lined front hood & chin guard add next-to-skin comfort and warmth; buttery-soft Polartec® Power Dry® thumbhole cuffs keep snow out and warmth in; fleece lined chest and hand pockets are hand-friendly with the hem drawcord adjustment inside.
- Quilted double rip-stop lining is breathable and feels great over layers or next to skin. Mesh lined underarm vents for warmer days.
- Adjustable (& removable) stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic for deep powder days. Full length interior windguard keeps breeze out. Integrated helmet compatible hood with 3-point adjustment for inclement weather.
- Interior zippered mesh pocket with media port and a large mesh drop pocket with elastic binding; plus a pass pocket on lower sleeve.
- Water resistant and reliable YKK AquaGuard® (Coil) zippers and snaps.
- Big mountain/freeride
- Tailored fit
- Center back length (size Small): 29.5 in